miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

TEACHING CLOTHES APPLYING TIC'S AND USING REALIA


For teaching clothes, I asked my students to listen a song about clothes at the lab. They could identify different clothes by singing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFWm1sUCD_g


After that, I used realia for teaching them clothes and colors using a clothes line.
I asked them these questions: What is this? or What are these? for teaching singular and plural.
When they answered, I asked them What color is this? or What color are these?
Finally, I asked them: Do girls wear dresses?
Do boys wear pants? Do boys wear skirts?
Students answered Yes, they do or No, they do not.


1 comentario:

  1. Teaching is an experience that fulfills my heart. I love my kids and they are the reason for improving day by day.

    ResponderEliminar